Secondary Infertility

It's an inability to become pregnant after having had a child, with no difficulty, the previous time. If the couple has been trying to conceive for a year or more, through unprotected intercourse, and they are still failing, they must immediately rush to a specialist like a urologist or an endocrinologist. While the symptoms may include painful periods and irregular cycles, they shouldn’t necessarily rely on these signs; more so, if they are over the age of 30. Consulting an expert is important.

Fill the form to know more.



Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *